0. Cartography (7)
1. Promotional Material (6)
- Proyecto PLASMAR: Bases para la planificación sostenible de áreas marinas en la Macaronesia.
- PLASMAR Project: Setting the bases for sustainable maritime spatial planning in Macaronesia.
- Projeto PLASMAR: Bases para a planificação sustentável de áreas marinhas na Macaronésia.
- First Newsletter of the PLASMAR Project.
- Second Newsletter of the PLASMAR Project.
- Third Newsletter of the PLASMAR Project.
2. Divulgative Journals (15)
3. Technical Reports (25)
- Activity 2.1.1.a. Finding the balance of Blue Growth Sustainable Development within Ecosystem Approach.
- Activity 2.1.1.b. Identification of areas for Blue Growth development within Ecosystem Approach. Analysis of Implementation of the Environmental Policies:
- Technical report on implementation of the environmental legislation in the Macaronesian region – Introduction document.
- Technical report on implementation of the environmental legislation in the Macaronesian region – Canary Islands report.
- Estudio jurídico de la Directiva de ordenación del espacio marítimo: una aproximación.
- Technical report on implementation of the environmental legislation in the Macaronesian Region – report for the Madeira Subdivision
- Activity 2.1.1.c&d. ‘Finding the balance of Blue Growth Sustainable Development within Ecosystem Approach’. Establishment of the BG index. Standard framework for EIA.
- Task report: Workshop and meetings on “Good Environmental Status & Aquaculture.
- Analysis of the Aquaculture Industry in the Macaronesia under MSFD.
- Analysis of the Offshore Wind Industry in Macaronesia under MSFD.
- Analysis of the professional fishing sector in Macaronesia under MSFD.
- Maritime Transport in Macaronesia under MSFD
- Activity 2.1.2. ‘Pilot Zoning. Identification of areas for Blue Growth development within ecosystem approach’.
- Activity 2.3.1. ‘Optimise and finding the pertinent monitoring methods for the marine and coastal waters environmental monitoring’.
- Sampling and processing micro and mesoplastic samples from sandy beaches.
- Protocolo de amostragem de espécies não-indígenas (NIS) em marinas da Macaronésia.
- Habitat characterization protocol, using acoustic tools: Side Scan Sonar.
- Protocol for the development of Ecopath models in Macaronesia.
- Relatório técnico das metodologias a utilizar nas futuras campanhas de monitorização dos fundos marinhos arenosos subtidais dos Açores.
- Sampling and processing microplastics from surface waters.
- Distribution of fishing effort for the Canary artisanal fleet: a survey based approach.
- Development of the Marine Strategy Framework Directive: reference points for commercially exploited species of the small-scale fisheries in Macaronesian archipelagos.
4. Science (peer reviewed) (12)
- Novel methodology to isolate microplastics from vegetal-rich samples.
- Microplastic and Tar pollution on three Canary Islands beaches: An annual study.
- Maritime Spatial Planning supported by infrastructure for spatial information in Europe (INSPIRE).
- Microplastic ingestion by Atlantic chub mackerel (Scomber colias) in the Canary Islands coast.
- Metal pollution affects both native and non-indigenous biofouling recruitment in a subtropical island system.
- Temporal and spatial predictions of effect of alternative fishing policies for the Gran Canaria marine ecosystem.
- Plasticrusts: A new potential threat in the Anthropocene’s rocky shores.
- First evaluation of neustonic microplastics in the Macaronesian region, NEAtlantic.
- A Comprehensive First Baseline for Marine Litter Characterization in theMadeira Archipelago (NE Atlantic).
- Marine fouling communities from artificial and natural habitats: comparison of resistance to chemical and physical disturbances.
- Free rides to diving sites: the risk of marine non-indigenous species dispersal in islands.
- Implementation of the Marine Strategy Framework Directive in Macaronesia and synergies with the Maritime Spatial Planning process.
5. Proceeding Books (Congress, Conferences, etc.) (31)
- Projeto PLASMAR. Workshop-OOM-2017.
- POSEIDON, INSPIRE Updated Citizen Science Project. VIII Jornadas Ibéricas de Infraestruturas de Dados Espaciais.
- Aquaculture Industry and Implementation of MSP in Madeira archipelago in light of MSFD.
- Blue Growth & Good Environmental Status – PLASMAR open workshop.
- Potential contribution of the first sale system of fresh fish in the Canary Islands to the compliance of the Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD): an example of Gran Canaria (Canary Islands, Spain).
- Spatial competences of fishery in Canary Islands and the angel shark (Squatina squatina).
- Characteristics of fishing in the Canary Islands related to Marine Spatial Planning.
- Temporal variations in the mean trophic level of the catches reported by the small-scale fishery of the Canary Islands.
- Blue Growth in the Canary Islands: is it possible to know trends through open data?
- Fishing effort standardization of data-poor fisheries: the Canarian small-scale fleet.
- The Canary Islands: A hot spot of microplastic pollution
- Microplastic pollution on Gran Canaria Island beaches
- Environmental Impact Assessment under MSFD for Aquaculture in the Macaronesia.
- Aquaculture and Marine Protected Areas: identification of possible coexistence areas in Macaronesia
- Setting the basis for sustainable Maritime Spatial Planning in Macaronesia – project PLASMAR
- Environmental Impact Assessment for aquaculture activities in the Macaronesia.
- Sustainable aquaculture allocation within Marine Protected Areas in Macaronesia
- Microplastic pollution in the Canary Islands
- Assessment of the risks associated with microplastic marine pollution in the food chain
- Optimization of large microplastic (1-5mm) sampling methodologies
- Deep Learning vs Classical Computer Vision Techniques for Microplastics Classication
- Microplastic pollution on Gran Canaria island beaches
- May waterborne polyethylene afect gilthead sea bream eggs hatching and hatchlings survival, by inducing changes in lipid metabolism?
- Are drifting microplastics entry vectors of alien species in the Canary Islands?
- Assesment of semi-persistent and emerging pollutants in microplastics on four Canary Islands beaches.
- Microplastics: the invisible threat.
- Simulating trophic impacts of recreational fishing scenarios on two oceanic islands using Ecopath with Ecosim.
- Standardization of catch-per-unit-effort in a multi-gear multi-species fishery.
- Public perceptions of aquaculture in Atlantic Islands: is there room for MSP?
- Assessment of fouling communities on offshore aquaculture structures in Madeira (Eastern Atlantic).
- Decision support system for maritime spatial planning within blue growth and ecosystem-based management.
6. Master Thesis (2)
7. Brief Technical Activity Reports (6)
- Act.2.1.1.ab_Blue growth projection & implementation of MSFD in Macaronesia.
- Act.2.1.1.cd_Good Environmental Status & Maritime Activities.
- Act.2.3.2_Marine Monitoring Campaigns.
- Act.2.3.1_Marine monitoring methods needed to apply MSP ecosystem approach.
- Act. 2.2.1_ Analysis of the availability of data and information.
- Act. 2.2.2_ Desarrollo de la Infraestructura Distribuida de Datos Marinos (IDDM).
9. Comic (2)
10. Layman report (1)
- Layman report